1. We do not generally issue refunds for any condition beyond our control, such as power outages, water or plumbing system breakdowns, Satellite TV blackouts, appliance malfunctions, and the like; and in no event will we issue a refund for a problem we had no opportunity to resolve.
2. We maintain our chalet in the best possible operating condition and if a problem should occur we will make every effort to rectify the situation.
3. If you decide to leave earlier than your departure date, there is no refund.
4. We do not generally issue refunds for cleaning fees. Please report any problem with the cleaning immediately and we will send someone to inspect and if necessary correct any deficiencies. Under no circumstances will we issue any cleaning fee refund if we do not have an opportunity to inspect.
5. Guests acknowledge that there will be no refund for early checkout, or delayed check-in, weather conditions, inconvenience, or dissatisfaction.
6. In the event the guest is dissatisfied, our sole responsibility will be to correct the problem as soon as practically possible at the sole discretion of Zen Nest.
1. Hot tubs are clean and ready for your use before your arrival. Please call us immediately when you arrive if the hot tub needs attention.
2. Proceed with caution: Winter months can be extremely careful because snow and ice could be around the hot tub and you could slip and fall causing injury. Be very alert at all times when children are in and around the hot tub. Pregnant women and/or those under the influence of alcohol and/or other drugs shall use the hot tub at their own risk. No infants shall be allowed in the hot tub. Children sixteen (16) years of age and younger shall be accompanied by an adult while in the hot tub.
3. Hot tubs seat 4 guests: No more than these numbers of guests are allowed at any one time. Please no overloading with lots of children. The hot tub will almost for sure need to be drained because of the yellow color that usually appears. Splashing and water absorption with swimsuits will cause water levels to get too low and water can no longer flow into the filter area and damage will occur to the hot tub motors which can be very expensive for our guests to repair.
4. Rinse off before entry and shower after using the hot tub so the hot tub will stay clean and so will you. We accept no responsibility if you end up with a rash or other chemical reactions. To use the hot tub you do so at your own risk.
5. Hot tub condition to be left in the same manner as it was found upon entry of the cabin. If the hot tub needs to be drained, cleaned, and refilled after your stay there will be a $100 charge to your credit card to get it ready for our next guests..
*ATV, DIRT BIKE & SNOWMOBILE USERS: When using ATVs/UTV, Dirt Bikes, and Snowmobiles in and around the private cabins or resorts, the following rules must be strictly adhered to. NO overnight vehicle or trailer parking of any kind is allowed on the road system within the Resorts or Subdivisions.
ATV, Dirt Bike, and Snowmobiles SPEED LIMIT on all roads within the Subdivisions and Resorts is 15 miles per hour
NO ATVUTV, Dirt Bike, or Snowmobile riding is allowed within 100 feet of any chalet and/or condo buildings. Please respect other Private Cabin and Resort Owners property, do not ride ATV’S, Dirt Bikes, and Snowmobiles through residential lots located throughout the Subdivisions and Resorts, vacant lots included.
1. All outside fires must be in the designated fire pit container.
2. If the chalet does not have a fire pit, do NOT create one.
3. Make sure that all fires are out prior to leaving the property or going inside the chalet. Do not leave the fire unattended and make sure that you have ample water to put the fire out.
4. Do not use the fire pit when conditions are hazardous (windy)..
1. Please park ALL vehicles, towing trailers, boats, snowmobiles, and ATVs/ITV on the chalet property.
2. If you do not have enough room, please let us know and we will find an appropriate place for extra parking.
3. DO NOT park on the side of the road and DO NOT block any accesses.
*Blocked Toilets :
1. We test all toilets prior to your arrival to ensure they are in working order.
2. Sewer/septic systems are fragile and can not handle feminine hygiene items and large amounts of toilet paper. These will block the toilets.
3. In the event that your party creates an overflowing toilet that you can not unplug with a plunger in the cabin, you will need to call a plumber at your own expense. If you leave the chalet with a plugged toilet, we will deduct the plumber’s bill from your security deposit.
*Electrical Systems & Furniture: We ask that you not move any of the furniture during your stay. If you do; please return the furniture back to the original location or a minimum of $25 will be charged for us to move the furniture back to position. We ask that you please do not disconnect or change the wiring for any of the TV or electrical equipment. There will be a minimum of $50 charged if we have to rewire the electrical systems.
*Guest Responsibility/Kitchen Trash: In our neck of the woods we don't have a trash pick-up service like the bigger cities do so it is necessary for our guests visiting the area to take their own trash to the dumpsters. For Our Guests Convenience, garbage pick-up is available for a $100 "Minimum fee/per trip. Truckload will be a "Minimum" $100 charge. Please make this arrangement in advance with our reservationist. Take all trash to the dump or additional charges will apply if your trash is left behind.
*At Departure: Please be honest with us if anything gets broken or damaged during your stay and tell us about it so we are not surprised when we arrive to inspect and clean the cabin. Please walk around the grounds and pick up any trash and/or cigarette butt that has occurred during your stay. Prior to your departure, the cabins must be left in a cleaned-up manner. Guests are responsible to do their own dishes and putting the key back in the lockbox.
*Cleaning Staff Will Come In To Clean And Inspect the cabin right after your departure and if no damage or theft is found and/or garbage is not left behind then nothing will be charged to your credit card or turned into the insurance company.
*WARNING: NO SMOKING INSIDE ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES
~ NO PETS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY AND/OR INSIDE
|An Escape of a Lifetime|
|There are very few places I have visited that were able to grab my attention right from the beginning. Well, Zennest was definitely a top of the list. The property perched high above ground, and overlooking the vast landscape of the Dixie Forest. If I looked on one side, I could see Zion National Park, if I look on the other – I could see Bryce Canyon. Absolutely stunning location. As far as the property and cabin itself, it absolutely complements the location. Recently renovated and fully stocked, there was plenty of open space and available rooms. My wife and I stayed on the main floor and were extremely comfortable. My business requires high speed internet; and the cabin was outfitted with the latest technology to be able to meet and exceed my needs. I had no issues catching up on some work, or streaming videos in HD. Smart home, convenient, you can stay as connected or disconnected as you’d like. We also enjoyed spending some time in the entertainment/gaming room. The most memorable experiences were of the views. Sunrise, sunset – really at any given time, the vast and open landscape completely takes your breath away. For a brief moment, as if you are able to escape everything and just be with yourself.|